HOME PHOTO STUDIO

Giannis Kotsas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I would like to build an amateur photo studio for portaits mainly! I am willing to spend from 270$ to 320$ ... i know its almost impossible and you probably laughing right now but this is the amount of money i can give :1219:
I searched on Amazon and i found some pretty good stuff in this price (for strobes, softboxes,umbrellas etc) ! However, i would like the help of someone more experienced than me!! So any advice is acceptable!

You should plan on making as many items as you can. Get at least one strobe. You can fire the strobe with a cable. Make diffusers and reflectors. Make light stands and backdrop. Good luck.

With people you have to go with strobes/speedlights. Are you looking at strobes or those continuous light kits (you don't provide a link )?

this strobe gets high recommendations and it's low price. If you look at inexpensive flashes/speedlights you'll be spending the same amount except adding the cost of batteries ==> Flashpoint 160w Budget Pioneer Flash with Built-in Slave BF-160W

but they are $70 each .. x at least 3 and you are at $210 already.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back