'House Of Cards' crew pics

Neat! I just finished up S3. Cool to see these. Thanks for sharing.
Same here. I didn't start watching the series until several friends told me how good it was. I've been hooked on it ever since.

Most of the pics I posted were for scenes that can be found near the beginning of the 10th episode in S3.

Last edited:
Agh! Post more! Where's Kevin Spacey?! :smile:
I'm sure he was in the building in the second pic. Having never seen the show, I wouldn't have known who was who.
I'm hoping they'll be back for another season of filming. They've been in the area for the past 3years.

Its a well done show. I finished up season one and two, but haven't started S3 yet ( waiting on the wife to finish up the last two episodes of S2). Got hooked after a few episodes. Well written and filmed.

I don't get it - where are the cards?

Brilliant show, thanks for sharing some behind the scenes. [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

- mbsfield

Agh! Post more! Where's Kevin Spacey?! :smile:
I'm sure he was in the building in the second pic. Having never seen the show, I wouldn't have known who was who.
I'm hoping they'll be back for another season of filming. They've been in the area for the past 3years.

But, he's Kevin Spacey. You don't need to know anything else. :wink:

Its a well done show. I finished up season one and two, but haven't started S3 yet ( waiting on the wife to finish up the last two episodes of S2). Got hooked after a few episodes. Well written and filmed.
I love political shows (couldn't get enough of The West Wing). While this show is no West Wing, I got hooked on the very first episode (that usually doesn't happen for me). The wife and I are over halfway through Season 3. Once we finish, I'm going to be sad. We're caught up on all of the other decent shows we watch. :blueface:

lol he's like stupid famous beyond this show.

After this season, what's the point? it's boring and nothing happens.

lol he's like stupid famous beyond this show.

After this season, what's the point? it's boring and nothing happens.
NO SPOILERS! :aufsmaul:

and im still joking.
Don't quit your day job. You're about as funny as a fart in a stuck elevator.

Now then...

I'm really enjoying that show, especially the first 2 seasons, so these shots are quite interesting to me. This season didn't grab me quite as much, but it was still fun to watch. I'm a pretty big Kevin Spacey fan to begin with, so it's fun to watch him in pretty much any role. I'm also a big fan of political dramas (the fictional ones, not so much the real-life ones. :)). The West Wing is still one of my favorite shows ever, and Jeff Bridges as the president and Gary Oldman as his political counterpart and nemesis in The Contender is some of the best political drama I've ever enjoyed. Bridges' character totally kicks ass in that movie!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! DO NOT READ PAST THIS, OR YOU MAY FIND OUT SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW JUST YET!!!!!!!!!

As for Spacey's character, Frank Underwood is a really despicable @$$-clown who's a lot of fun to hate, but I still can't for the life of me figure out why the writers decided that character with those socio-political values could have risen up through the ranks of the Democratic party. It just pretty much kills the plot-line for me, in terms of being believable. I'm always willing to suspend my disbelief for a fun story, but there's a limit to how much I can swallow without gagging, and Frank's politics as a Dem just won't fly.

And the big shocking "reveal" / cliff-hanger (if you can call it that) at the end of this season? Please. After all those years together, she just suddenly realized who and what he really is and her role in it all? I thought it was clear that her character was supposed to be smart and savvy, especially when it comes to his / their politics and conspiratorial ambition? But now she's suddenly surprised? Her eyes are suddenly opened? She out of the blue realizes it's "not nice" and they're not "nice people" and she doesn't want to be a part of it, or of Frank's team anymore? Really?

Sorry, but I'm not buying that one either. She's either just as filthy and immoral as he is, as they worked together for decades clawing and stepping on and manipulating everyone in their way all the way to the top of the heap of dirty politics they now sit atop, or she was a complete idiot for 30 years, which seems pretty unlikely to me.

Anyway... fun stuff. :)

Last edited:
and im still joking.
Don't quit your day job. You're about as funny as a fart in a stuck elevator.

Now then...

I'm really enjoying that show, especially the first 2 seasons, so these shots are quite interesting to me. This season didn't grab me quite as much, but it was still fun to watch. I'm a pretty big Kevin Spacey fan to begin with, so it's fun to watch him in pretty much any role. I'm also a big fan of political dramas (the fictional ones, not so much the real-life ones. :)). The West Wing is still one of my favorite shows ever, and Jeff Bridges as the president and Gary Oldman as his political counterpart and nemesis in The Contender is some of the best political drama I've ever enjoyed. Bridges' character totally kicks ass in that movie!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! DO NOT READ PAST THIS, OR YOU MAY FIND OUT SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW JUST YET!!!!!!!!!
The wife and I will be wrapping up the season tonight, so I have not read your full post.

That said, West Wing is definitely one of my favorite shows ever.

Also, did you know there are specific 'spoiler' tags-- [ spoiler ] anything you want [ /spoiler ] ?

Example:
Hello! :smile:

ETA: Thank you for putting the spoiler alert in bright red!

I wholeheartedly agree with your assesment @Buckster. They changed the characters because they ran out of ideas, they drew this season out since they can, and made sure nothing happened so we all watch season 4.

Honestly you can sum up 13 episodes with a few sentences: Frank pissed everyone off including his wife. Doug came back to work. Russia hates us.

This season was almost as long and boring as Mad Men.

I already thought season 2 pretty much jumped the shark--halfway through it was like WTF is going on?!

I almost forgot about this one.....

Saw this one day while driving into town. Yea... it was a 'wtf?' moment for me. lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back