Howdy, y'all!

Clutch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, everyone. I just registered and wanted to send out greetings to everyone and introduce myself. This looks like the photo forum to be in from what I can tell.

I'm a graduate of the United States Naval Schools of Photography and spent five years as a U.S. Navy photographer. I spent most of my active duty time as an investigative photographer and darkroom guru. I was awarded the "Sailor of the Quarter" award in the 1st quarter of 1980 at the Atlantic Fleet Audio Visual Command's Oceana Detachment in Virginia Beach, VA for my skills in the darkroom and my ability to quickly train new photographers in the not-so-subtle art of automated darkroom production.

I eventually let my photographic interests wane in the mid-1980s and took an interest in computers and computing. I recently got the burning desire to pick my cameras back up and quickly decided to set aside my film cameras and took the plunge and purchased a Nikon D80. For me digital photography is a such a blessing allowing me to combine photography and computers.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to sharing my love of photography and yours as well.

F! STOP!

Interesting bio...thanks for sharing it. And welcome to TPF! I look forward to seeing some of your pics

Welcome aboard!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back