Howdy!

jMi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yet another newbie here! :) My name is Jamie, I'm 21, and brandy-new to photography! I'm actually learning from my boyfriend (who recently signed up here as well, and he's learning in a way too). I've always had an interest in photography, but never had the chance to get into it.

You won't see me post my own pictures here for a little while, since everyone here is so amazing and well... I'm not ;) I'll need to get more comfortable first ;) But in time, in time!

Until then, I hope to get to know some of you!!

:heart:Jamie

I think most of us were nervous at first to post....well I was at least. It will all go away soon enough so go on ahead and start posting. :mrgreen:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :D Quickest way to learn is to start posting and asking for some feedback. Choose an image you happen to like, and ask how others might have approached it differently. It can be really eye-opening!

Have fun!

Welcome to tpf! :)

Thank you everyone :)

We took our cameras to the Botanical Gardens yesterday, so hopefully I'll have something to post for help within the next few days :)

Thanks for your kindness! :)

Welcome Jamie! Post away, we'll be gentle on you... ;)

Don't let them fool you. They are all savage animals and they feed on newbie posts....uwwuwuwuwuwuwauauauauwa...scary no?

Welcome to TPF!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back