Huge panorama of New York City

chakalakasp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bigstormpicture.com
Shot this from near Exchange Place in Jersey City; it took around 20 photos over the course of half an hour. Stitched it with autostich. Give it a click to biggify it. :)

The linked image is actually significantly downsampled; the original is nearly 30,000 pixels wide.

Wow wow wow!
Now that's a panorama! And the stitchinng is flawless!I love how the sky has the different tones... Just wow!

I could not agree more with the reactions this far.
:hail::hail::hail::hail:

:alien:

-------------

Last edited:
:hail:I'm not worthy...:hail:I'm not worthy...:hail::hail:

Wow.. Your panorama is amazing.:drool: How did you make the stitching so flawless?

................ Thats me being speachless lol, the reflection is amazing and the whole shot is beautiful!!!

:hail:I'm not worthy...:hail:I'm not worthy...:hail::hail:

Wow.. Your panorama is amazing.:drool: How did you make the stitching so flawless?

I used a program called "autostitch" -- it literally is "auto", in that you feed it the images and it spits out a perfectly stitched product. And it's free! :) You can download it here.

I used a program called "autostitch" -- it literally is "auto", in that you feed it the images and it spits out a perfectly stitched product. And it's free! :) You can download it here.

Thank you. :thumbup::mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back