I broke the golden rule

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And paid for it! :( I was watching my football team yesterday. (Soccer, for my American friends :wink:) Didn't take my camera and missed the mother of all sunsets. If you can imagine a maroon coloured sky mixed with light grey streaky cloud and the remains of a deep red sun? then that's what i missed out on.
Now, there's another chance of a good sun-set today so this time I'll be ready. It won't be as good as yesterdays one, I'll bet.

This one's from today. It's not a patch on yesterdays sunset but hey, i can't control the weather :roll:
stock-002.jpg

well, you didn't actually miss the sunset. you just missed getting a picture of it. but if every time you don't have your camera around when something cool happens you get bothered by it, you really will miss the cool stuff. if you see all the cool things in life through your viewfinder, you're bound to miss out on stuff. sometimes it's best just to sit back and take it all in. :) the picture never would have been as good as the one you've got in your head anyway. at least, that's my theory. ;)

What club were you watching? I watched most of the Man-U / Blackburn match on Foxsports World. I'm more of an arsenal fan, but I'll take what I can get over here.

Then I went out yesterday and got the everloving crap kicked out of me in two matches. I'm a keeper, and oh my did I take a beating yesterday! :|

Shame, cos on the 1st of November we entertained Crystal Palace. This was shown live on SKY SPORTS. And for the cameras, we duly won 5-0 :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back