I don't do weddings...

You did a good job. I am a Redneck, but hey we are all something. Depends where you live. I know families that events including weddings is out of control. A Pro could not do any better, because once the Pro started telling people where to stand and pose, one of them would tell him where to go put his C*****. I know I have attened weddings where thousands have been spent, and seen this happen several times. Even seen a few photographers grap their gear and flee. Some people just don't care if the picture is what photographers would consider professional. They want it their way or the highway, period. I know I have shot a few of these types of events. You do the best you can and accept it. Use software to soften some skin, improve hair position...etc. Call it the best you could do.

**** me! There isnt much you can do when handed a lump of **** to begin with. I would have passed on this one.

**** me! There isnt much you can do when handed a lump of **** to begin with. I would have passed on this one.

Did you even read the thread? Or the original post?

Please someone get a gun and shot this thread between the eye.

Most reactions

Back