I like my peaches to smell like peaches. . . . .

Scatterbrained

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know if it is supposed to be hilarious. I tried interjecting some humor in another thread and was shot down. I keep forgetting that the humor threshold on the internet is quite different from my own. When does pathos cross over to the funny side of life? Not for me to say, apparently.

I don't know if it is supposed to be hilarious. I tried interjecting some humor in another thread and was shot down. I keep forgetting that the humor threshold on the internet is quite different from my own. When does pathos cross over to the funny side of life? Not for me to say, apparently.

Things don't translate well on the interwebz. Be it a language barrier, the lack of body language, the absense of tonal fluctuation or one of any of a thousand other reasons, everyone just sounds like a sarcastic asshole on the internet.

Except me.

I'm f***ing charming.

Hmmm. A "solution" in search of a problem. Although I think Leonore's idea is just peachy. Can we watch?

I'm really kind of amazed that nobody has pulled out the "This idea smells fishy" jokes...

Too far?

I know it sure as hell isn't too cerebral...

I'd rather experience personal empowerment by kicking those two in the nads, which I presume they believe smell like roses.
Well, with the right soap they just might smell like roses. ;) Of course, it makes you wonder what kind of women they're shacking up with if they feel the need to "febreeze" it. :confused-72::suspicious::aiwebs_016:
What if someone doesn't like peaches?
Don't worry, they're working on that. :biglaugh: Personally, I think it's a awfully complicated way to achieve what can be done with a bar of scented soap, just sayin. Of course, if they could make it taste like peaches. . . . . . . .

This reminds me of a great Allman Brothers album.

that article of them is just full of bad statements ... “All your smells are not human. They’re produced by the creatures that live on you.”

that article of them is just full of bad statements ... “All your smells are not human. They’re produced by the creatures that live on you.”

What? That is a perfectly correct statement. I mean, you can wilfully misread it and come up with a meaning that's stupid, but if you start from the assumption that it means something sensible, then it reads as a perfectly correct statement.

I'm not convinced that the product is a particularly great idea, mind you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back