Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:shock:

Two posts in one week - a bit out of my norm, but hey, here I go.

lassoocopy.jpg

Jeeze Karalee ya keep takin these kind of pictures and your going to turn me into a fan.:wink:

Really like the tone and texture of the picture

Very nice. The highlights are a little blown-out but that works very well with this finely detailed B&W. A slight halo around everything might be due to oversharpening but it doesn't bother me as much in this photo - makes it more graphically interesting. Also, nice low-angle perspective.

Good job.

Tuna

yay! wonderful photo! post more, post more, we wanna see more!!!!

I love it! Awesome job!

Tuna said:
Very nice. The highlights are a little blown-out but that works very well with this finely detailed B&W. A slight halo around everything might be due to oversharpening but it doesn't bother me as much in this photo - makes it more graphically interesting. Also, nice low-angle perspective.

Good job.

Tuna

Everything Tuna said. :) The blown highlights are what is noticed first, but as is stated above, it really doesn't matter with this particular shot. Very arresting image. Nice work, Missy! :D

I always dismiss the blown out highlights with high-key contrast B&W's when they're scanned as digital tears this style up. I'm seeing a real print in my head and I love it. I want a copy.........

Thats really good, hell i'd have a print on my wall. Sometimes it's the simplest subjects that give the best results!

Awsome shot. Im a total beginner in the field of photografy and those kinds of shots inspire me. Thats the kind of pictures I want to be able to take :)

Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

Back