i started on this forum because of this boy..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2009 i received the best gift..my boy ReX,,AKA Lucky.... this is the time i also joined this forum
"I said so often Lucky Me.... He thought it was his name...well its 10 years later... i have to thank this beautiful boy for his wonderful friendship and for being the perfect dog to introduce me to the world of photography.. i took so many photos of him..and in doing this i became so interested and realized it was fun! ...He is the gift that opened doors..i still have so much to learn...thats okay because i am having a good time..Happy Birthday Lucky
6620_105501099633_2225180_n.jpg
62216d1387119874-pet-portraits-1412779_10152077002439634_50919424_o.jpg
.... Happy Birthday Lucky

Happy Birthday Lucky !!!!!

Happy birthday Lucky! What a beautiful dog. Betting he's had a wonderful life, thanks to you.

thank you everyone

Well happy birthday Lucky!

Happy Birthday, Lucky!

Thank you all..

Wish I had aged that well;) Beautiful dog.
These are not his latest photos.. his one eye is blind now.. he doesn't look bad to me but he does look aged..probably why i wrote this, I know time grows short. but you show him a ball and despite those stiff legs he is ready to go... thank you..

Attachments

• fun%20011.JPG
    fun%20011.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 122
These are not his latest photos.. his one eye is blind now.. he doesn't look bad to me but he does look aged..probably why i wrote this, I know time grows short. but you show him a ball and despite those stiff legs he is ready to go... thank you..

You may already be doing this, but large dogs can have joint problems, hip dysplasia, etc. On thing that helps with joint stiffness and pain is cosequin. We have two husky rescues, one with only a single rear leg. The cosequin really helps him get around.

No affiliation, link for example only.

https://www.chewy.com/s?dept=all&qu...tramax&utm_term=cosequin&utm_content=Cosequin

You may already be doing this, but large dogs can have joint problems, hip dysplasia, etc. On thing that helps with joint stiffness and pain is cosequin. We have two husky rescues, one with only a single rear leg. The cosequin really helps him get around.

No affiliation, link for example only.

https://www.chewy.com/s?dept=all&qu...tramax&utm_term=cosequin&utm_content=Cosequin
yes i do give him coseguin .. 2 or 3 tablets every morning of the advance type.. it has the vitamins included..

Last edited:
Very cute! Man, those eyes! Happy Belated B-Day, Lucky! (throwing you a juicy, T-bone!)
Thank you..he will love that!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back