I was asked to edit a few photos...

Feetjie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Advice welcome, ideas welcome, cc welcome, but please don't be CRUELL and HARSH!!

201.jpg

20.jpg

17.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-6.jpg

51psd.jpg

2psd-1.jpg

Okay, I know most people don't like watermarks or logos etc, but I use it for webdisplay...
Photos NOT taken by me, I only did the editing.

TFL!!

sometimes, cruel and harsh is the only way to learn

i like #4 alot. #1 is good to, but alittle over exposed on the faces

nice series though!

I prefer #2 over #1.

#6 is too much white, I think. You cant really see a defined tummy...just a big white blob...and i know when I was pregnant that was the last thing I wanted to see in a pic! lol! Maybe get some more definition on the belly and its shape?

nice pics i like how you showed both black and white and color..in 6 i think that the stomach isnt defined enough i cant realy see any shape in it

I love the first three. Super cute! The last 2 don't really do anything for me...in the one with the white shirt & her belly..it took me a minute to realize that it was a pregnant belly..there reallyisn't any definition. Also the two toned background...on the bottom,the blue matches with the denim so it looks like an extension of the jean and I was puzzled for a minute. On the last one, I'm just not fan of the two images overlapping, but that is just me. But, again, I LOVE the first three!

Thank you everybody! :)

Most reactions

Back