I won

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
You guys dont realy need to know this but im so hyped that im going to tell u anyway.

For the second year running i have won the junior Uk endurance Kart championship.

The championship was in the bag we just had to cross the line to day to get it. It was all going fine untill 3 hours till the end and i was half way thro my last stint when i almost threw it aways snoozin comming into the first bend at 120mph it would of been nasty hitting the tyire barrier, but that soon regained concentration and i went on to win 12 laps ahead of the next guy.

Well not that u needed to know that but ive told u know so never mind im off to celebrate hope your all havin a gud new year :lmao:

If there's any proffesion I wish I could get into, racing cars would be in the top 2. Along side flying jets.

arrr another adrenaline junky lol

If you wanna go and race karts you can get set up with a fast (125mph) kart and all the gear for about £2 grand and then about 20 quid to go and race all day . so whats stopping you ????

hot shot said:
arrr another adrenaline junky lol

If you wanna go and race karts you can get set up with a fast (125mph) kart and all the gear for about £2 grand and then about 20 quid to go and race all day . so whats stopping you ????

I don't live in the UK?

If I won the lottery I start a team. My Dad would be the head mechanic.

For now I'll just stick to playing grand torismo on PS2

woooooooooohoooooooooo! congrats, man!
that deserves a good :cheers:

...but hey, don't drink and drive! *bursts into hysterical laughter*
I know, I know, i'm not funny.

Congrats. Like Bace racing cars has always appealed. :)

When I have the money I think I'm going to get myself an old banger and spend some money setting it up as a track car.

we was racing at PFI at fulbeck. which was great cause its a 15 miles aways so i could go home and sleep incomfort while i was weighting for my next 6 hour slot beats sleepin in the back of the van on a pile of tires. So where do you live Bace ??? pound for pound in my oppion youll always get a bigger kick out of go kart than cars and its easyer and cheeper to get started but thats just my oppion :D

I do been down a few times is a great circut one of the few fast ones with hills in

Congrats mate, I know how difficult that is in our car-obsessed country! Maybe you're the next generation F1 champion huh?

Rob

i wish im too old now if i wanted to be f1 champion i would have to be competting at the world level by the age of 13 to have a very slim chance of getting in. I would realy like to go and race the amercan 24 hours series tho (im a real sucker for pain ) weve all got to dream hey

Most reactions

New Topics

Back