I'd have a hard time going in this bathroom!!

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mural.jpg

lol that's great. I wonder what type of establishment thats from

I wonder how much of an influence on your choice of urinals the pictures behind them have :)

They have those in several bathrooms at bars now in days. Also have tv screens in some higher class places

I wonder how much of an influence on your choice of urinals the pictures behind them have :)

I think I'd favor the tape measure girl, and not the laughing photog...

LMFAO! ROFL!
This picture is sooooo bad hahahaha!
I know I would rather let my bladder explode than taking a leak in that washroom :D

I know I would rather let my bladder explode than taking a leak in that washroom :D

LOL... I hear you.. When I was in the Army I had a Top Secret security clearance for the enitre 8 years, and because of that we'd have random piss-tests to check for drugs..

It was always just one of the NCO's from the unit adminsitering it, and some were cool about it and would let you go into a stall to fill the bottle, but some were real dicks about it and would have you stand at a urinal and they would look over the divider right at your willy.... I couldn't go at all!!! I'd stand there for hours!! And they were men!

LOL... I hear you.. When I was in the Army I had a Top Secret security clearance for the enitre 8 years, and because of that we'd have random piss-tests to check for drugs..

It was always just one of the NCO's from the unit adminsitering it, and some were cool about it and would let you go into a stall to fill the bottle, but some were real dicks about it and would have you stand at a urinal and they would look over the divider right at your willy.... I couldn't go at all!!! I'd stand there for hours!! And they were men!

haha glad that I didn't have to do any military service in Sweden ^^ I know those guys were just doing their job but it still sounds weird that they were staring at you while you were taking a leak. Well I would probably tell them to shoot me rather than letting someone watching me lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back