if anyone wants photoshop work done

andrew todd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ive got an infection from a wisdom tooth. so my jaw has been swollen shut for 4 days and im stuck in the house..

im pretty at post processing images,, so if anyone has any theyd like done or some tips on how to do better post processing send me a link to an original high rez image and ill make it look nicer,

and ill post it up with the post processing steps taken.

heres a pic just to make this post legite in this forum
583421426_d40dde0dfd.jpg

WOW!!
I know it was just a quick 2 minute job Andrew but what a nice result. I am brand new to Digital imaging and Post Processing of images.

Can you tell me what you mean by using levels for color correction? As well, do you reccomend this Lab Sharpen for sharpening of images?

I really need to learn how to Post Process without screwing up one of my shots that is already crapy. Do you know of a good website for learning post processing either with a specific software or post processing in general?

Thanks Andrew, I would really appreciate the help.

Paul.

I love the look of the first photo you posted could you post the original and what you did to alter it.

thanks, that looks a lot better!

but i'm a little confused, whats lab sharpen?

Looks like a high pass filter maybe?

thanks, that looks a lot better!

but i'm a little confused, whats lab sharpen?

read this.

http://www.ronbigelow.com/articles/sharpen4/sharpen4.htm

LAB is a colour space (usually you'll use RGB) but converting your image to LAB you can sharpen the lightness channel (which is a greyscale channel) and thereby reducing any colour fringing that may ocur when sharpening in RGB. You can use a lot more sharpening that you would normally be able to as well.

Remember to convert back to RGB when done though.

You've gone way over the top blurring the background. The girl's skin is also a little overdone.

I felt that the background took away from the subject, so I blurred it to make it less of a distraction.

Most reactions

Back