If you are reading this..please help..we are being invaded

damian5000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hilltribez.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our sleeply little town has been invaded...There aren't many of us left...Please help us...Your town may be next! (Remnants of granny's wig second photo)
IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

dude...excellent shots...close up and all...but i hate these things.... i have always hated them, i dont care if they are considered praying...no one says who they pray to... :fangs:

Yuck, what an ugly thing. I hate those things too - no bug should be that big...

Nice photos though! Great capture!

there quite alot of them in my country. I had an encounter with them twice 2 years ago and when i was a kid. the 2yrs ago part is the Big Black ones which actually blend in with my window grill. i went to the sink to wash the plates when it crept to my back and follow me where i go. i only realized it when i was looking at the mirror. shouting and jumping but that bugger is still there. at last my brother help me push it aside by using my dad's cane.

2nd when i was a kid is not funny one. apparently one of them the BIG GREEN ONE went into my pant when i was sleeping. dont asked me how it went in. that was totally scary.

Btw, Nice pic! if i see one i would also run away.

Most reactions

Back