If you dont ask.... PART 2

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Remember a while back guys I posted an article about always visiting Dublin Zoo and then I decided to mail them and offer them my shots for free to use for promotional stuff and save money that can go towards conservation. Well as I said, they were so impressed they made me an OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER for Dublin Zoo which I mentioned a while back, but now 6 weeks on, the director is interested in meeting me with the possiblitly of giving me 'PAID' work and they also advised me my Asian Elephant shots I provided them with, one of them is being used for the March edition COVER SHOT of Zoological Times Magazine!

It pays to ask, hey whats the worst they can say? No! Then move on...

Thanks guys.... as I said, it doesnt hurt to ask. Plus I got a years unlimited pass to the Zoo and they want me to shoot all the animal adoption photographs and they are using my pix for their new site. Also they will call me for any new animal births which is pretty cool....

What a great example for new photographers... don't limit yourself, think outside of the box, etc.... and as you said... just ask. Rejection never killed anyone.

Congrats... make sure you trumpet this fact on your website (especially the Official Photographer for the Dublin Zoo part)!

Also... you might want to consider adding a "Photographic Tour of the Dublin Zoo" package in addition to your "Tour of Dublin" package.

Jim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back