If you want something done right... [1 image, ~47kb]

Polygon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you have to do it yourself. Something like that must have been the thoughts of the students in this old dormatory about their TV-variety.
The image was heavily desaturated to make the houses look b&w while the "nature" remains slightly colored. I liked it better that way than making it completely b&w.
First image here, hope it's not too bad.

stgdonergt.jpg

Polygon said:
you have to do it yourself. Something like that must have been the thoughts of the students in this old dormatory about their TV-variety.
The image was heavily desaturated to make the houses look b&w while the "nature" remains slightly colored. I liked it better that way than making it completely b&w.
First image here, hope it's not too bad.

:lmao:

no, not at all bad. i'm generally not fond of selective coloring but you pulled it off subtilely. i love the hint of color.

welcome to TPF!

The leading lines are very strong here but what do they lead to?

Sash[DSL] said:
The leading lines are very strong here but what do they lead to?

I think he is referring to all of the satellite dishes next to the windows...which most of the lines seem to lead away from, atleast they do for me.

Anyway, I like the selective coloring...hard technique to pull off on a broad range photo such as this one. Well executed. :thumbup:

I think he is referring to all of the satellite dishes next to the windows...which most of the lines seem to lead away from, atleast they do for me.

Yes, the dishes were the intention. But now that you mention it they don't come out on the picture too good (especially the ones in the background). I guess the view is just too normal for me (I'm walking past there quite often), so I didn't notice that in the first place.

Thanks for your comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back