I'll start here....

AntTheKnee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. New to the entire photography bit. Just bought a Cannon T3i. I will start with this. Anyone have this camera? I want a single camera bag. One that I can put the body and up to a 250/300 MM lens into, while together. I already have a bag just for accessories. I believe I would like the Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home bag. Anyone using this? Hows the fit? I can tell it is a quality bag, just concerned about the fit. I have only seen them on-line. Any other makers with this (top loading bag?) style? I have a ways to go, and a lot to learn, but so far, this is my first question. Also, I intend on ordering an Up Strap, however I wouldn't mind being directed towards other professional straps. Thanks..

AntTheKnee

I belong to a few other forums, and I know how helpful they can be. I look forward to learning here, and hopefully one day knowing enough to help others.

Actually with some more research I feel pretty confident the 3 Million Dollar Home will fit the camera very nicely. I will be using iPhoto for the first time to manage my photos, but I don't believe I can edit photos on this program. I'll have to look into it.

exactly which lens are you talking about?
most lenses that size won't fit in that bag

but lenses vary in size, even for equal focal lengths

compare this to this

Welcome to the forum.

Camera bags should really be chosen in person. I recommend finding a well stocked camera store and seeing what they have for camera bags.

Most reactions

Back