Illinois people, eat your heart out!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tonight I met Illinois Senator Barack Obama, he was in town for a speech and signing of his new book. I provided some background music for the event and at the end he came up on stage and thanked us all for playing. Very un-assuming person, likable and sweet. Here is a picture:

Obama5-2006.jpg

The absolutely best looking man is the grey-heared one with the hint of a beard, the one that holds the violin in a nicer way than the young one in the middle!
I assume we actually are to look at the man with the beaming smile in WHITE ... but I can't look past the one on the far left, I just can't :sexywink:

Darn you! He's speaking downtown at a bookstore in a few hours...they're giving away 350 tix and I'm sure there's a line already. If I wasn't coming into work late tomorrow because of a concert tonight (Silversun Pickups, whoohooo!), I'd go wait in line as well. I really wanted to meet him and say run baby run!

In the Chicago Sun-Times yesterday, there was talk about him running for President in '08. He did say that he has given it some thought.

Looking Sharp Dimitri!!! I know you have bumped elbows with presidents and dignitaries. Barack Obama is certainly one of them. You must be very proud.

If you speak with him again tell him to call me. I am certain that he is our only hope in 2008.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back