im a sucker for light trails

spike5003

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know its overdone but i still find it amusing.

trails1cs.jpg

Can you believe those people in those cars? Some of them didn't turn right, they went straight on. How dare they! :grumpy:

I've got to havea go at proper light trails myself one day. They always look good. Thanks for sharing.

way cool!!! nicely done spike :D
i still have to try these out :D

Very Nice.

I have to laugh though. Me and Cillie went out to shoot light trials on Friday. I still have to develop the film , and he can't post cause his internet connection died.

Funny how great minds think alike.!!

my wife is making some quirky comment about fools, but we'll just ignore her for now !!
;)

and the make up later ;):hugs:

thanks, can't wait to see other peoples light trails. like i said i really like these.

really nice pic! I have never done it properly :/

this particular one was 45 seconds. THe way you do this is you get a meter reading then do the equivalent exposure to shoot it at f/22 then double the exposure length you get by doing the equivalent exposure to avoid reciprocity failure. make sure youve got a tripod and a cable release.

Look forward to seeing other peoples trails

spike

hell yeah skiboarder, lets keep this thread going and get more people to post their trail pics

thats really cool, the mirror effect is awesome, handheld or tripod?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I can't handhold a 1/60 sec shot with am 18mm lens! My hands are way too shaky. :lol:

No, this is definitely a tropod shot (look in the mirror and you'll see my tripod decked out with beach towels :) ). It was a 30 sec exposure.

Most reactions

Back