TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographicinterpretations.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What does this need..?

975704_medium.jpg

Well first thing would be to get the bird coming at you instead of away from you,

Well first thing would be to get the bird coming at you instead of away from you,

+1. This image looks like a heavy crop?

Regards,
Jake

Good head and eye contact is quite important in bird photography, dont worry just keep shooting and practicing, its very addicting and rewarding .

Wildlife photography is a challenge ... the main thing is learning how to anticipate what the animal is going to do ... and then position yourself to capture it.

Well, as the others noted, from a wildlife point of view it is lacking, but I honestly think it has an interesting abstract feel to it. I know that is not how you intended it to be, but I sit there wondering "hmmmm, what is he looking at". And the noise adds a more artsy feel to it.

Brian

oh yes.... everything is harder with a point and shoot.

This is a very good shot; of course seeing face and having eye contact is another aspect; while we use wild life images as a study we need framing from different angles which gives a total picture/ better picture of the bird. This image has a wonderful artistic quality in spite of the fact that it is not a much planned shot.

Regards :D

Regards,
Jake

I don't think it was cropped at all. Was taken with a point and shoot, may be why the quality is not the greatest.

Just wanted to know how to improve it, I've never done much bird photography.

Photoshop cant make a bad picture good it makes good pictures better.

Regards,
Jake

I don't think it was cropped at all. Was taken with a point and shoot, may be why the quality is not the greatest.

I know that. I didn't want to make the photo better in Photoshop. I wanted to improve how I take the actual photos of birds.

I know that. I didn't want to make the photo better in Photoshop. I wanted to improve how I take the actual photos of birds.

Practice ..Practice ...Practice and most of all have fun doing it .

Good head and eye contact is quite important in bird photography, dont worry just keep shooting and practicing, its very addicting and rewarding .

Is that a Camera or a Bazooka in your avatar? :lol:

Don't worry TS. When you see what Im going to try and get you will feel much better about yourself.
I really don't have the equipment (Lens) for bird shots, but im going to try anyway.

Until then ill wait and see how I do and try more environment shots.

Just keep plugging away.

From a wildlife shooting standpoint, it isn't very good. But, from a different standpoint, this photo is pretty awesome and has an artistic feel to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back