Impared Vision-Warning-Graphic image

Awesome. Very creative.

Ummm...so you just have leftover surgical tools? :lol:

I must have missed this one Carl!

I didn't even know it was you.........re-invention and pure ingenuity. Brillant! :D

I would sooooo be your subject/volunteer if you didn't live so far north. LOL

Thanks again for all your kind words. I really appreciate you all taking the time to comment and view my images

Vaporous... Sounds like a plan. Keep your fingers crossed for the lottery win, and your on a plane.....or Im on a plane. :lmao:

Mike...it is not my closet people gotta worry about...it is the crawlspace. I cant remember the dead props from the living anymore. :lmao:

Superb! Very well executed image :0)

I've been reading here for the last couple of days and seen your work and your smugmug portfolio, there's a wide range of work there - awesome stuff.

Thank you my friend. This was a toughy...got too much blood in my eyes..:lol::lol:

:hail:

Wow...you are a creative dude aren't you!! :)

The shot is great!!

Umm, er...hey Chill....how did you pull your eye balls out without getting any blood on the table top? ;)

Yeah....about those tools........meh, nevermind!! :greenpbl:

Nice work...as usual!! :D

I don't know how I missed this picture, but I'm glad I seen it now!

You never seem to disappoint whenever you post pics Chiller. You're creativity is truly inspiring.

Thanks for sharing the picture, and how you did it. :thumbup:

I love the perspective of this shot and the lighting.
I don't think its a strange crop - I don't think anything else would work.

:shock: Umm, you just had some surgical tools left over?!? :pale:

:lol:

:hail:

Wow...you are a creative dude aren't you!! :)

The shot is great!!

Umm, er...hey Chill....how did you pull your eye balls out without getting any blood on the table top? ;)

Yeah....about those tools........meh, nevermind!! :greenpbl:

Nice work...as usual!! :D

Thanks Arto. Good surgeon. .:lol::lol::lol: I was shy on the blood, cause in my head, it was more the "operation " happend someplace else, and he was coming back for the eyes. The orginal shoot, I was in a chair, with a large lamp over head, but I was not happy with the lighting.

I love the perspective of this shot and the lighting.
I don't think its a strange crop - I don't think anything else would work.

:shock: Umm, you just had some surgical tools left over?!? :pale:

:lol:

Thanks Raze....um...uh....yeah. I have a crawlspace full of stuff, body parts, gravestones, props, things that might be a little....different. :lol::lol:

Appreciate all your comments. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back