In a light box...

You can even change the colours of the sides if you want a specific colour cast effect on the shot - though if you're going for an all over effect you might find simply editing it over would work. But you could mix colours more easily with the lightbox - eg red from one side and orange from the other - course no idea about when to use that but its possible.
White is simply a good neutral source of light to use for most situations and changing the background colour is more common

here is a picture of mine....

4415720596_83dc799622_b.jpg

Total spent was about $19 (and that is because the plexiglass for the bottom was 10) I had the two clamp lights and bought a pack of CFL bulbs that dominatly reccomended (they were 4.50 for two). Plan on painting the inside this weekend to cover up the brown.

Black poster board....

4415699222_c1a12a59ea_b.jpg

it actually comes out grey in a lot of shots so you need to watch your exposure. I would think that a black piece of fabric would work better (less sheen) simply place it over your white poster board to keep the infinity background effect.

They are a lot of fun, for very little money.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

p!nK

here is a picture of mine....

Total spent was about $19 (and that is because the plexiglass for the bottom was 10) I had the two clamp lights and bought a pack of CFL bulbs that dominatly reccomended (they were 4.50 for two). Plan on painting the inside this weekend to cover up the brown.

Black poster board....

it actually comes out grey in a lot of shots so you need to watch your exposure. I would think that a black piece of fabric would work better (less sheen) simply place it over your white poster board to keep the infinity background effect.

They are a lot of fun, for very little money.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

p!nK

What is the piece of paper at the top for? the one that is hanging down on the corners? Does it reflect somehow or something? Or is it just there just to be there?

And are you suggesting to just make it with the white poster board and then when I want to change the color to do it with a piece of fabric?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back