PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
London Underground '06....

Any C&C.....???

7985-LondonUndergroundTPF.jpg

Great shot. Lighting is spot on. Only thing I would have done differently is time it so the tunnel is filled with the image of the moving train rather than just part of it. But that may be down to personal preference and others may disagree.

i think its a good shot. havign the whole train moving would've been cool too. but i still think its really cool. lots of contrast in the colors and focus. nice.

At first I liked the stillness of the station compared to the motion of the train (and part of the stillness are the posters on the walls, also the far walls). Now I think that maybe ... maybe only ... if 3/4 were filled with train and not the exact half ... :scratch: ... but hey, to be honest: exposure is so good on this one, and so are focus and sharpness on the still elements that I won't critique this any further. I will just LIKE it! So there :greenpbl: :mrgreen:

And so do I, I think the fact that the station is right in the middle adds to this. And la foto, the train isn't really filling the exact half on this picture is it?:er:

Erm :scratch: ... upon further studies ... no. You are right. Of course. Only about half of the platform ... :roll: :er: ... yes ...

Thanks very much for all the comments.

I'm pleased you guys like it.......pretty much as is. :D

Most reactions

Back