In the back garden and Baron's Haugh with the Tamzooka

nice set

The heron is nice, and it's a wonderful background/location, and a nice shot. I really liked the starling shot though...you made a rascally, awful bird look lovely, and I liked the tight, close-in view of it, and the repeating of the diagonal branches foreground and background is nice. I think it's very cool that Tamron invented this affordable "Tamzooka' lens...it's the hot ,new long tele-zoom...it's the new sliced bread!

Thanks mate

The heron is nice, and it's a wonderful background/location, and a nice shot. I really liked the starling shot though...you made a rascally, awful bird look lovely, and I liked the tight, close-in view of it, and the repeating of the diagonal branches foreground and background is nice. I think it's very cool that Tamron invented this affordable "Tamzooka' lens...it's the hot ,new long tele-zoom...it's the new sliced bread!

Thanks Derrel. Its certainly a fun lens

Yeah...I mean I've seen runnah shoot nighttime, under the lights,high school football with the danged thing! American high schools have pretty feeble lights, not like the big college or professional stadiums...think "parking lot at the mini-mall lights", not "Premier League football pitch" illumnination...I've seen birds and wildlife shot with this thing, surfing, soccer/futbol, lacrosse, baseball...MAN...it's just gotta be the best long tele zoom introduced in the last decade...and the price is extremely reasonable! That's got to make the fun factor higher, knowing that your kids are not going without, or that the insurance is PAYED UP, that the missus isn't riding your case for having spent thousands and thousands on one silly lens, etc,etc...and so on!

Really nice heron shot. I'd give my eyeteeth to have a tamzooka!

Most reactions

Back