Info for those new to photography

Laster modular launch, bracket-wise, because the spork bent to the left. Narly! Vato!

I joined to bump this thread. Lots of great info in there. I also joined to start a thread so I can learn how to become a professional wedding photographer... ;)

The spork has now bent to the right, so the Laster modular launch has been moved forward, 19 jastechms, bracket-wise. :thumbup:

photoboywonder said:
Try for experience the Photographers Scavenger hunt - the aim of which is to not only get you taking a variety of images, but also to: edit them, keep your eyes peeled for good photo material 24/7, use your imagination by thinking outside the box, work on different camera techniques (different angles) and much more.
The website is http://yocophoto.yolasite.com/ and the scavenger hunt can be found under http://yocophoto.yolasite.com/ppsh--...enger-hunt.php
i hope this helps and good luck with your photography.

This is fantastic! I am totally going to do this to get back into the "feel of things". It's been a while since I've worked with a camera for the soul purpose of a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing!

I am new here, so I don't even know if this tutorial would be frowned up for being silly or too basic or stuff like that, but I just found it and thought it looked about my speed; thought I would share. :) Hehe...

Thanks for sharing these links! I'm quite new to the online photography world (as evidenced by having only one photo in my signature and that one of fruit) but I've just gotten my Nikon D5100 (read most of the manual already - how to turn it on and more!) and I'm much looking forward to continuing to learn.

I am a photographer in the making and I have always wanted to get into it. This forum has so far given me the best opportunity to learn more! Thanks for all the great info!

What a great article. It is going a long way to help solve many of the problems I face with my new hobby.

A left facing drumble may mean a thread needs to be forced back to the top of the page.

Lets find out.

Funny all the discussion in this thread about people not reading the manual. I ordered my camera a week ago and downloaded the manual from Canon's website and have studied it carefully while I wait for the stupid UPS delivery (should have paid for expedited shipping!).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back