Innocence

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First of child candids/portraits taken yesterday. Tokina 80-400mm used at 400mm. Parents seemed aware of what I was doing. Pray to God I have sharpened enough. I am giving both colour and mono as honestly, I do not know which work best.

1)
IMG_1690mf.jpg

2)
IMG_1631m.jpg

IMG_1631f.jpg

3)
IMG_1632mf.jpg

4)
IMG_1635mf.jpg

IMG_1635f.jpg

5)
IMG_1642mf.jpg

IMG_1642f.jpg

6)
IMG_1675mf.jpg

IMG_1675f.jpg

The B&W work best for me- and they're all great shots for me too.

Thanks, glad someone likes them. So hard getting input anywhere then you are left thinking you saw some decent stuff when it is rubbish lol

I like it all!!!
I think on number two, if you could brighten her up just a little bit more it would be my favorite.
I like them in B&W best too

---------

Last edited:
I agree-I like most in BW except for number 5.

Too many exposure problems. I don't like the back of head shots., and inconsistent lighting is distracting. Some look over sharpened.

Too many exposure problems. I don't like the back of head shots., and inconsistent lighting is distracting. Some look over sharpened.

I am getting slight problems on how much to sharpen , when, and how to tell when enough is enough pp. I usually sharpen the RAWS then use unsharp in elements 6 as well. As to lighting, well, I am afraid,that one does not control the weather. Lol.

I feel that your top priority is exposure. Worry about sharpening after you learn to nail the shot itself.

Thanks, glad someone likes them. So hard getting input anywhere then you are left thinking you saw some decent stuff ...

You are welcome. You have a great eye and I've enjoyed your posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back