inspecting...

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by spako, Feb 4, 2009.

1. spako

spako TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yesterday afternoon I met up with a friend to do some lighting technique testing with our flashguns. After we were almost done we had some fun with my friends seemless endless stock of ARBED and mining stuff... I postprocessed the shot quite heavily, there's a lot of noise in places resulting in the photoshop work I did. It's not a perfect shot, and my friend actually doesn't look like a homeless person in reality ;-) But I like the rough touch the postprocessing adds to the shot.. so not a wallhanger but I think it's a quite funny shot ;-)

any C&C would be welcome... I'm not really used to doing potraits but i try to get to it slowly.. any help would be appreciated!

http://www.spako.lu

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    This size, I can't detect any of the problems you say came about by your heavy post processing. I find it amazingly well exposed, both on person AND the light he's holding, and, of course, his expression is really funny! :D

Actually, I feel that you can try out any field of photography (architecture, abandoned places, landscapes, and also portraits) and it will be a success!

3. jv17

jv17 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    that's photograph is nice