Introduction!

zachary.scottpho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello fellow photogrphers,
I go by Zack and im from USA, GA. Ive been taking pictures for about 7ish years. Im here to learn all i can and have an open mind to improve and be the best i possibly i can to show how beautiful the world really is. As of now, i have only done the following photo sessions: alternative style model shots, landscape and scenery, couples and familys, best friends, pets and animals and maybe a few others lol
As of now i have in my bag:
Canon t3i rebel
Canon 250-300mm lense
Camera paded strap ( it also holds extra sd cards)

Uuuh im not good with blogs and whatnot but yeaaahh. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures i upload [emoji38][emoji328]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hello fellow photogrphers,
I go by Zack and im from USA, GA. Ive been taking pictures for about 7ish years. Im here to learn all i can and have an open mind to improve and be the best i possibly i can to show how beautiful the world really is. As of now, i have only done the following photo sessions: alternative style model shots, landscape and scenery, couples and familys, best friends, pets and animals and maybe a few others lol
As of now i have in my bag:
Canon t3i rebel
Canon 250-300mm lense
Camera paded strap ( it also holds extra sd cards)

Uuuh im not good with blogs and whatnot but yeaaahh. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures i upload [emoji38][emoji328]

Welcome aboard. I think you made a mistake about the lens or lenses you have in your bag, unless you like to stay really far away from your subjects:05.18-flustered:

Yeah. I have another lense, but i forgot what it was. Its a smaller lense tho. Im not with my equipment currently so. But i think its like a 55-100- something mm

Welcome!

You probably have an 18-55 kit lens.

Lets see a pic!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back