It starts again

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
its time again to feed the birds again. I just sat at the window (yes i was indoors, because im a wuss) Only started a bit late on the day, so i didnt have enough light to get nice shutterspeeds. But ill post them anyway, since they arent that bad (well, at least i dont think they are :) )
Shot with the Sigma 70-300, ISO400, 1/160, F5.6, 430EX with diffuser and a tripod:

Tuin049.jpg

Tuin050.jpg

Tuin051.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Made some new pics today, earlier on. So the light was better. Gonna shoot again tomorow but gonna install an extra light then.
For the meanwhile you can see these :)
Tuin052.jpg

Tuin053.jpg

Tuin054.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nice, I love.....those birds, especially the great one.
The first one is tidy, where he looks like he's looking into the camera, nice crop too, no nonsense just the bird, lost a little detail in the blacks, getting detail in both the blacks and the whites with flash is hard as nails, it looks as though your working hard and right on the edge of available light.
Doe's the second set have some additional light, mebbe tungsten ?, with that reflected blue
Off camera flash could be worth a try...can stop those wings dead..

DCI Joxby of the Yorkshire Metropolitan Colour Police

"evening all"

:grumpy:

:) What a poser! I love the motion in the 2nd one.

what a load of Tits!

thanks for the replies y'all :)
Fist off, they say that this is a great tit.
All of them have been shot with a speedlite 430EX with diffuser. No other lighting but that and the sun (sometimes) Gonna install another light today and see how that works out.
And they arent that far, about 3 meters. Put the flash 1 stop up, since i shot through glass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back