Its A Girl !!

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I decided last July that we were ready to have our first baby. Well not much later and we had a baby in the works. Now 20 weeks along, we had our first ultra sound photos and found out we are having a girl....I can't wait for april to hold her for the first time.

1s.jpg

4s.jpg

5s.jpg

3s.jpg

6s.jpg

Congratulations! April is a wonderful month to have a baby, my two were born in April, so if you could make it either on the 7th or on the 24th, I'd always be able to remember your little girl's birthday :biggrin:

I can tell how pretty she is already!!!

The TPF rules clearly state that you can only show pictures here that were taken by the poster. If not, the poster should use a link....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably the best pictures you ever saw, right?
Congrats!!

pascal

We are closing on our first house in 2 weeks and i'm so pumped to build a small studio for taking pregnant mommy photos and then baby photos later. She(baby) will be so used to the camera when she gets old enough to care.....So come april, expect A LOT of baby photos. So much is happening for me, i'm having a hard time sleeping i'm so excited.

congrats ..!

yeah, you sould work on that focus thing though (kidding ;) )

don't get her too used to the camera ... you don't want her to become a model later, do you?;)

These are probably the best pictures anyone could see, that of new life. Congrats to you & your wife. God bless! Thanks for sharing and don't forget to keep us posted!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back