It's Me!

3KK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
To be a model by chance!

b76c9b63.jpg

If only your pictures didn't always take AGES to load... and this with my fast internet connection... I am beginning to type my reply while there's (right now) only the first third of the picture to be seen, just the roof, no more... waiting... now it all stopped.... no 3KK anywhere in sight... no more loading...
I suggest you choose another photo host in the internet, such as www.photobucket.com, which many of us use. I guess those with a 56k connection never get to see any of your photos at all with this slow picture server.

Now all I can hope for is that I will get the photo once this reply is posted...!

Edit: No picture at all :(

must be the connections though cuz i have it in 5 seconds.

anyway nice picture, not something i would hang on the wall but its a good impression.

remove the site link and the copyright tags though and place em somewhere else cause this just doenst go with the image.

OK, now I waited and waited and at last I know that 3KK is a girl. It's a girl, it's a girl :).
Thanks for showing.
It was very slow (over a minute till the pic had finally loaded), but... nice.

You know what? That's the best shot I've seen for a while. I love it! It's almost like an advertisement for the clothes that you're wearing, but better. I like the tones and the composition. It's got a grubby edge to it but at the same time it's soft. That building was a great find. What does it say on the wall? The leaves add a nice bit of interest to the top and their colours really goes with the orangeness in the photo. It's very autumnal. The sig is ok, I like the placement, just wish it was a little more opaque.

Did I say that I love it yet? I'm impressed.

Most reactions

Back