TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
whisperedlitany08.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rotfl. We have to brush my husky ALOT.

24btcmb.jpg

That's funny!! Especially since it's snowing in a lot of places (got over a foot so far today with an estimated 7" more coming...)

That's funny!! Especially since it's snowing in a lot of places (got over a foot so far today with an estimated 7" more coming...)

Oh i know what you mean. I hate it up here in Minnesota during the winter. We have about a foot of snow right now (i think). And the worst part is we can have 4 feet of snow and my school never closes for the day. :(

Not having a "snow day" is no fun. I'm all out of school but I sure look forward to them. Out in Minnesota you are a "Snow state" -- out here in Washington, we are not. Heck, two or 3 inches will get you at least a delay, or maybe a snow day.

Not having a "snow day" is no fun. I'm all out of school but I sure look forward to them. Out in Minnesota you are a "Snow state" -- out here in Washington, we are not. Heck, two or 3 inches will get you at least a delay, or maybe a snow day.

O_O are you serious?!?!?!
Omg. lets trade places. please. :p

Sure, let's trade places... but in the summer, OK? -- Your weather out there are way too cold for us. Heck, out here, anything below 30°F is cold!

Summer doesn't sound much better out there. Didn't know you hot humid as I thought that was for farther east. We get only about 2 weeks of summer, it seems, and anything over 80°F is considered hot. We're dying if we hit 85!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back