I've been out spammed...

bace said:
Proof? One would only have to imagine this fine photography message board without my presence.
hah, sorry i just thought of something else. dirty dirty i am.

of course, it wouldn't be the same without you, here. we need our chief spammer which you'll always remain. ;)

bace said:
Proof? One would only have to imagine this fine photography message board without my presence.

I shudder to contemplate the mearest possibility of the thought ever crossing my mind...

Hertz van Rental said:
For that very reason. Change your diet.

I ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast.

It's a healthy part of a nutritious breakfast.

Grrrrrrrrreat!

You guys keep saying that, but don't think I don't know.

You love me.

The sooner you admit it, the sooner we can move on to me becoming a valuble respected member of the site. The sooner I can become mod, and the sooner I can take over the world.

....it's all a matter of time people.

bace said:
You guys keep saying that, but don't think I don't know.

You love me.

The sooner you admit it, the sooner we can move on to me becoming a valuble respected member of the site. The sooner I can become mod, and the sooner I can take over the world.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Time, we have. :thumbup:

You're so cute, Bace. All excited about takeovers and power and stuff. :pats Bace on the head:

Maybe you could post another photo in one of our galleries. Would you like that? I know I would like that. :D

Run and play!

terri said:
Time, we have. :thumbup:

You're so cute, Bace. All excited about takeovers and power and stuff. :pats Bace on the head:

Maybe you could post another photo in one of our galleries. Would you like that? I know I would like that. :D

Run and play!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...Girl you are goooood!

Hey now, I have time too. And slowly but surely I will win over the hearts of all of you.

I just got called sweet the the day by one of this forums finest. How ya like DEM apples.

My rep is going up....slowly. You know one day I'll be coming down to a DC meet-up, and then it's all over. Once the masses see what I'm like in person, you'll wonder why you ever doubted me.

tralaalaaaaa.....

P.S. Pictures are coming. More than you'll ever want to see. Pictures of everything. My apartment. My family. My friends. The clubs that I go too. Oh it's coming. The moment is fast approaching. Only 7 days to be exact.

Most reactions

Back