January '10 Photo Challenge - "Musically Inclined"

I'm in...I think I entered once before, a couple of years ago.

Im in.. had something from a trip last week that worked perfect for this month

well, this is my first day in the website, so my first challenge! i wanna see all the other pictures :)

well, this is my first day in the website, so my first challenge! i wanna see all the other pictures :)

They all get posted at the same time when the voting thread gets put up.

...Still gotta do mine...

Just entered, first contest. This site rocks!

Sorry but I can't seem to find the answer to this question on the FAQ. Can I submit old photos, like one taken years back? Does it have to be taken recently?

Sorry but I can't seem to find the answer to this question on the FAQ. Can I submit old photos, like one taken years back? Does it have to be taken recently?

The idea is that you are shooting specifically to a brief that is set every month, so old photographs are not really what's expected. That said, I am not going to start to hunt out the EXIF data for everything submitted on a monthly basis, beware though is someone decides to call you out on it. This is supposed to be a challenge, not a search through old folders. Ultimately, it's up to your own conscience though

Well, I missed this one... I was really looking forward to it. I had planned on shooting it last weekend, but I wasn't really up to it... Oh well...I should make it next month.

Most reactions

Back