June '09 Photo Challenge - "Window to the Soul"

Eyes were the first thing I thought of when I read this, though I'm sure I could stew up some other ideas. I may enter this one if I can finish setting up my darkroom before the end of the month. No local B&W processing except one place that feels he can charge $30 per roll (no prints). There is one place in Columbia, SC that only charges $5 and you get to do it yourself, but that's an hour away from me, so yeah. We'll see how things play out.

I actually came up with a pretty cool idea while typing this lol

I can do that. You might want to rethink you sig though - I suspect it may have been what got the other account banned. Provide the link by all means, but the rest of it is another matter.

Actually, I got a PM from the admin, and he said I posted the link to my personal gallery and said I was selling the pictures in the Marketplace area, which I thought that was for. But apparently, it's a bannable offense. Makes no sense.

I'll change my sig right now, though.

I know one eye is out of focus and it's far from professional, but I love this picture because it's my son and I am totally new to photography. And it is definitely the window to my soul.
DSC_0015.jpg

Actually, I got a PM from the admin, and he said I posted the link to my personal gallery and said I was selling the pictures in the Marketplace area, which I thought that was for. But apparently, it's a bannable offense. Makes no sense.

I'll change my sig right now, though.

I think that area is mostly for selling gear. I didn't know you couldn't post links to your gallery...

I just recently submitted my photo. Hopefully it will be okay since I just joined the forum like an hour ago.

I sent an email from [email protected] with a photo titled "What the Light Reveals" a day or two ago and I haven't gotten a confirmation yet. I know it's really soon to be worried about that, but I just found out I've been put on an email blacklist and being that the deadline is today I want to make sure my submission was received.

Is it alright if I resubmit from my gmail account?

and I haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

Neither does anyone else, but yes I do have it - it won't though go up with a title, because you've now identified yourself as having submitted it - time for a rule check there I think ;)

That really should have spoken for itself. I'd pledge not to post anymore in the wee hours, but thatd probably be the end of my participation here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back