Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Medicine Creek in Medicine Park, OK.

10712586_568457516615660_8684240875200775775_o.jpg

Great place. Try a couple different angles and lighting conditions. The strong :icon_sunny: washes out all the colours i think.

It's a beautiful place to spend some time just walking, enjoying.... and taking pictures from lots of different angles :)

Light is harsh and you already know it, composition could be better. I wonder if you moved to your left and crouched a bit, composing and framing differently, would it be better then?

But did you notice I had all my ducks in a row?!

Sent from iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro 3

I like the angle. The eye starts on the reflections in the foreground water, follows the curve of the creek, and then is led right to the mountain in the background that is nicely framed by the trees. I wouldn't have changed the angle necessarily, but yes, crouching might have allowed a little bit more of that corner in the foreground to be seen. But sometimes crouching gets you too low and you lose the sweep of the scenery. Hard to say.

Anyway, I like it :)

I like the angle of the shot. I Noticed how the ducks posed for you :)

really nice photo but its a bit on the bright side. besides that i think its excellent

little bright as mentioned. But nice photo. If I was there with you we could drink a beer and discuss lighting and angles, but mostly for the purpose of drinking the beer.

Most reactions

Back