Just a "Joe" in Korea

TangoTracer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a soldier stationed in northern South Korea, getting back into photography after waiting for those Black Friday sales to hit ;)

I did have an olympus e-450 with kit lens and 50-150(I think?) at work and can't check lol... Served me well but wanted something I could expand on easier

Now my setup is looking like:
Canon T5
Canon 430x speedlite
Kit lens/70-300iii/nifty-fifty

I want to develop my skill in photography into a real hobby and get back that "eye" for capturing a moment I seem to have lost in my absence of shooting in the past few years

Anyway I hope I can bring some good pics to this site and share my experiences in South Korea with everyone on this forum :) thanks guys and God bless!

Hello and welcome to the forum...

how ya doing and hope you get some insight and have a lot f fun here!

Welcome and can;t wait to see your shots from a beautiful Asian spot.Do catch it during the winter season!

Welcome, and thank you for your service for our country.

Welcome to the forum. I also appreciate your service and sacrifice. I lived in Korea for a spell. A very interesting and culturally picturesque place. Take your camera everywhere.

Good Luck and Good Shooting,
Gary

Welcome, I'm in Korea as well. Which part of Korea are you in? If you need to make some Korea photo connections, let me know.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back