Just bought my D90!

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just came back from work. I went to B&H in the morning to pick up my D90 and nikon 50 mm 1.8D and had to wait all day to use it.

I am so giddy you cant even imagine!

Here is an out of the box shot of my mother

DSC_0007.jpg

forget sleeping, im going to read the 290 page manual all night!

Congratulations! I hope you really enjoy the D90!

Welcome to the club!!

Congrats on the purchase, enjoy it!

Woo Hoo! I think your choice in camera is amazing!

Yeah I love it!!! It's a beast. I'm so happy I practiced on beginner bodies for months before I moved up to this! The amount of tweaking and buttons and settings would have been overwhelming.

Yeah, welcome to the club. The 50mm lens is my second favorite lens that I own next to my 17-55mm lens.

Congrats!.
My D90 is coming on Friday with a 35mm prime and from the same place. Coincidence

congrats,waiting for your photos.

I was thinking of getting either a D90 or a D300S...might go with the latter myself...putting up with what I could afford at the moment (Canon Powershot A3000IS)...

I was thinking of getting either a D90 or a D300S...might go with the latter myself...putting up with what I could afford at the moment (Canon Powershot A3000IS)...
There is a world of difference beteeen a D90 and a D300s.

Just looked at a side-by-side of the d90 and d300 ( Digital Cameras Side-by-Side, 2 cameras: Digital Photography Review).
Maybe I'll save a little money and go for the D90 instead. If there is a "world of difference", I didn't see enough difference to justify paying thrice the price for the d300. I realize the d300s has hd video recording and I do want one of these two models for the video capability until I can afford a Canon XL2 or similar, and the "jello" effect of these new hybrid cameras doesn't phase me enough to turn off the idea of purchasing one for video capabilities. Overall, I think I'll just get a D90. What else can it do? Make coffee?

congrats on your purchase. I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back