Just catching up with a little backlog - variety of birds

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very nice set Brent, think the American robin and Cardinal are my favourites from the set!

Very nice! I like the robin on the sumac and the gull in flight.

Oh and thanks for putting a name to that plant. We have them all over the place and the Robins love them.

Great set. I love the downy ready for flight :) and the wren.

Thank you. I say ready for flight because thats what it looks like. Actually its an aggressive stance towards another female Hairy Woodpecker on a branch above. They were chasing each other all over the place. Maybe they are territorial? I do have shot with both in the frame that I haven't gotten to yet. Here is another of the same one.

Female Hairy Woodpecker by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Thank you. I say ready for flight because thats what it looks like. Actually its an aggressive stance towards another female Hairy Woodpecker on a branch above. They were chasing each other all over the place. Maybe they are territorial? I do have shot with both in the frame that I haven't gotten to yet. Here is another of the same one.

Female Hairy Woodpecker by Brent Cameron, on Flickr
do you have any other shots of this bird showing the tail? this looks better for a Downy to me.

do you have any other shots of this bird showing the tail? this looks better for a Downy to me.

You may be right Logan, I had a tough time Id'ing without the tail. I ended with Hairy because they looked bigger then the typical Downy. When I get home I'll check. I do have a couple shots of this one with the other woody on the branch above. Maybe the other one shows the tail better, they were both the same.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back