Just got back from David Bowie concert

Dandy-Warhol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quarry.mediaobjects.co.uk
And man .... DOES HE ROCK!!!

This was my 10th show of the Reality Tour he's currently doing.
What an evening. He played five songs I hadn't seen on these tour yet and 3 of them I never saw before at all.

I had a wonderful evening. He still rocks after all these years and he was up for it I tell ya. Joking around a lot in between the songs and all that stuff.

I was at the front (as usual) and he even gave me a little nod with a big grin (yes he knows who his BowieNet members are ;) )

We were all pretty people and he could know cuz he just came back from America :twisted: hehe

The support act was Leah Wood (daughter of Ron Wood of the Rolling Stones) and of course everybody was paying more attention to Ron Wood who was peeking thru the curtains.

David Bowie is still THA MAN! 8)

COOOoooolll !
I was so excited when it was announced that Bowie was coming to play in Portugal but unfortenatly he's playin in Porto not in Lisbon......so cause's of the distance I can't go :cry: :cry:

I'm sure u had a good Time and Yes Tha MAN Rocks!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Lula said:
COOOoooolll !
I was so excited when it was announced that Bowie was coming to play in Portugal but unfortenatly he's playin in Porto not in Lisbon......so cause's of the distance I can't go :cry: :cry:

I'm sure u had a good Time and Yes Tha MAN Rocks!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Can't go cuz of the distance? I went all over Europe to see that man! ;)
But I can see that a 3 hour drive is much!

Thank God the EC Football starts today!!

Good luck to Portugal ;) haha I really wonder if we can beat the Dutch.
It must be a madhouse there in Portugal now

ormia said:
I would LOVE to see Bowie in concert. The guy rocks.

I'm guessing since you're a fan that you're farmilliar with the The Areahttp://areaology.com/area.html

I stumbled upon that page about a year ago and my mind is still recovering.

He just finished his North American leg of the tour.

And they should make a website about MY "area's". They'd have a lot more to talk about hahaha :lol: LOL

I want to see his concert....
I already missed his concert in HK..

We went online to snag tickets and he'd already sold out in Atlanta.... :cry: I wish they'd add a second show.

They didn't have time to put in extra shows. Even the Amsterdam show was just in and out and off to the next show.

This will be his last major tour. That's why I went to as many as possible. 8)

I had a blast and this Amsterdam show was a better ending for my tour than the 2nd Wembley night last year.

Well, ya never know. I try not to put too much stock in "this will be the last tour" stuff. If he has a strong showing (and judging by his sold out status here and elsewhere) he might do it again within a couple of years.

Even if you disagree, don't tell me. :wink: Let those of us who missed out have a hope, will ya? :p

Dandy-Warhol said:
oh he will do small tours in small venues. :)

but a tour like this one, he will never do again

Well, that suits me all right...I might have to be quicker on the PC next time. :wink:

Most reactions

Back