just playing around with a friend...

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i was fooling around with a reflector and snapped these shots of a friend. just thought i'd share...thanks for looking!

faith1-sm.jpg

i have a version in b/w too, but i think the color works better. if you think i should post it up here i will..

nah, I like the color version!

How's your 20d? I'm thinking of getting either that or a 30d... which should I get? (I almost have enough money for a 30d!!!) :mrgreen: WOOO :lol:

hey chris, thanks!

sheila's doing just fine :)

I'd honestly rather get the 20d and use the rest towards glass, but the 30d has some great benefits over the 20d that are very important to some people. Spot metering for one. the 1/3 stop ISO jumps are great, and the big LCD screen would be a huge pro for me at least. if you think those things (and the other upgrades of the 30d, which i mostly forgot) are really important to you, go for it!

hmm, ok... I think I may go for a used 20d.. so if you know of a place I can find a good used one... let me know! :D

sorry for hijacking your thread.... wasn't thinking about that... :lol:

check out fredmiranda.com (you'll have to join first). i see 20ds up there selling for $850-$900s pretty often. you can always buy one for $999 from b&H by typing the psmar06 code in the search box. i think that's still going on...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back