Just splashing around.

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another go at capturing splashes today! I ordered some gelatin that I may give a go with next. This round I crinkled some tin foiled and tie dyed it with marker for the base and used scrap book paper as a backdrop. This is mostly just for fun, but C&C is always welcome since I will do this again! As usual, taken with my 18-200 zoom and cropped to bits.
1)
15032664533_e99cc64dae_o.jpg

2)
15629099416_771a472dd9_o.jpg

3)
15653633972_ba76fb5f6e_o.jpg

4)
15652812215_7de77655ef_o.jpg

5)
15468391158_269c0f617c_o.jpg

6)
15654531245_c35b64a977_o.jpg

Last edited:
O.M.G. #5 looks like a living thing!

I have got to try this.

O.M.G. #5 looks like a living thing!

I have got to try this.
Lol, my son said it looks like a bear. This one is was so cropped that it's barely useable, but I kept it anyways.

I'm thinking frog, too, but with a non-frog body - like Kermit.

I keep trying to see it, but all I see is a splash. *sigh* maybe if I take my glasses off and stare a while?

#5 lol. The frog looks so relaxing haha

I like'um! #5 looks to me, like a Mud Skipper doing the back stroke.

I was thinking Mud Skipper.. But I can also see the frog.. Very Cool splashes... What are you dropping into the water Jazzie?

Awesome! I really like #1, looks like a whirl pool-ish

Yeah how and what makes the water so colorful? I mean color dye...but that many, without turning brown?

And as for #5... Whoa that is wicked! Definitely second the kermit thing...Looks like a frog just chilling

I like'um! #5 looks to me, like a Mud Skipper doing the back stroke.
Thank you! I'll admit I had to google mud skipper. I'll have to show the Wikipedia page to my first grader tomorrow, he'll love it!

I was thinking Mud Skipper.. But I can also see the frog.. Very Cool splashes... What are you dropping into the water Jazzie?
:)
You know those little colored glass stone/bead like things they sell for fish tanks? If you don't I can take a picture of them tomorrow and post it!
Awesome! I really like #1, looks like a whirl pool-ish

Yeah how and what makes the water so colorful? I mean color dye...but that many, without turning brown?

And as for #5... Whoa that is wicked! Definitely second the kermit thing...Looks like a frog just chilling
Thanks!
You can see a photo of my setup on my flickr page. Basically though, it's a colored bottom tray, with the flash bounced off of multi colored paper. Either my kids artwork, or in this case scrapbook paper.

Jazzie.. I do know what you are talking about.. Cool.. No picture needed for me.. My kiddos have had multiple fishies over the years... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back