Juvenile bald eagle and adult bald eagles (Pic Heavy)

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And forgot to mention that i saw at least 30 eagles probably more

I love the posing on number 7, it's so beautifully sleek and streamlined. 8 just wish the image was cropped in closer because he's getting drowned by the negative space. But overall what a fortunate experience to have such cooperative models!

I love the posing on number 7, it's so beautifully sleek and streamlined. 8 just wish the image was cropped in closer because he's getting drowned by the negative space. But overall what a fortunate experience to have such cooperative models!
Thank you would you like me to post it with a tighter crop and there were quite a few that were very uncooperative with me

I love the posing on number 7, it's so beautifully sleek and streamlined. 8 just wish the image was cropped in closer because he's getting drowned by the negative space. But overall what a fortunate experience to have such cooperative models![/QUOTE which one seven or eight do you think needs a tighter crop

Nice Set but this just ain't right because I don't see eagles and you get them like sparrows on branch.

Most reactions

Back