KenRockWell

If you use the search site tool you'll find a plethora of debates for and against him.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The first line of his 'about me' page reads, "This website is my way of giving back to our community. It is a work of fiction,
entirely the product of my own imagination."

About KenRockwell.com

I'm pretty sure that sums it up pretty well. In case it doesn't, read the rest of it...the part where he says he makes stuff up, has never used many of the things he has reviewed, and basically considers the site as a goof.

Yeah, unfortunately, you can't post a search here for others. I can still view my search, but not 2WP's.

So much for trying to help!

Last edited:
He comes up a lot in conversation and Google searches. I've read quite a bit of his reviews, agree with some and disagree with other statements he makes. It's all his opinion and nothing more. He certainly does many reviews but that doesn't make him the unwavering authority.

How's that?

Like I pointed out, you don't need to do a search of what other people think about him. You can read his own About Me page on his own website. He admits he's full of it. He admit's that he is suprised that he earns a living based on his website. He freely admits everything everybody has said about him right on his own website.

It's just a shame that people don't bother to read it.

He has some good material on his site. He also says that if you don't have a good BS detector, you shouldn't read any of it. It's really not all that complicated.

Last edited:
Ken Rockwell, just like anyone else, has an opinion. Some things he nails on the head, Some things he doesn't. It's up to you to agree or disagree with what you want.

Just like anything else you read on the web..

Most reactions

Back