Kentucky Sunset

skyonfire

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pics from my mom and dad's farm in Northern Kentucky.All comments are welcome. My pics are OTE as long as you tell me what ya did.

tangarinesunset.jpg

swirlinsunset.jpg

The camera I used on these was the sears KS500, no post processing, and a for the sizing I didn't resize it at all..

You did not resize them?
They lack in definition.
And yes, in the first the tree line is definitely too high. You wanted to show yourself, us all, everyone who sees your photo the beauty of the colourful sky and the largest part of the photo is black ... the balance is not quite right.
The pics also look quite noisy (grainy in film-world), which becomes quite obvious in the second.
Sorry, I am totally unfamiliar with camera brands and all that, so I haven't got a clue as to what kind of camera you used for these ... but I am so surprised to hear you did not downsize them ... ah, but then you loaded them into Photobucket ... so they did it for you...!

The prints are alot better as far as the grain goes.. The scanner that I have is only about 10 years old. And it doesn't do a very good job.
The camera that I used is a Sears KS500 it was made in 1978 By Ricoh. I have two lenses for it, a 135mm f2.8 and a 50mm f2.

Most reactions

Back