kids at the kindergarten -:)

HA! I love it. I love it when kids ham for the camera.

I love the whole set, but #5 doesn't really feel like it belongs with or jives with the rest of the series. #1 & #8 are the strongest, I think.

#10 is great all by itself as a stand alone. I'd like to see a photo like that hanging in my barber's shop.

wow, they turn into total HAMs !! when you shoot them...

awsome shots very cool.... Kids are awsome....

haha I like 10 with the girl in the middle trying to look grown up! great pics :)

they are absolutely gorgeous!,,you captured them very well.....mind sharing what iso did u use and what lens?

well done! and thanks for sharing

sorry for such a late reply, but i havent checked TPF in ages (well, its been few weeks)!
Thank you for so many nice comments, guys! -:)

Joel, those were taken digitally, than ive turned them into BW in PS - i dont have any special methode - i always try many different ways, cause im not good in PS and im still learning -;), usually i turn color pics into a gray mode and than work with it with a curves or channel mixer.

click click lady, thanks! im not sure what iso were those pics, ive taken them some time ago and i dont remember...but im almost sure that they were about 50 iso, cause i always try to take at lowest Iso as possible when i shoot digitally...the noise could be pain in the ass at the higher iso at my camera -:(
all the pics were taken with Olympus 8080 camera, means that i didnt use any special lens, cause this camera has one lens built in

thank you guys once again, and forgive me my bad english

anj

Most reactions

New Topics

Back