412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I am doing a project for advertising class and I need to find the 5 competitors of Kodak Film. Quite frankly I would google it but I couldn't find anything but Kodak's competitions winners they have held in the past. Also, I'm from the digital age (lol) so I'm drawing a mind blank on film and what their competitors would be. :lol:

go to freestyle website, they should be listing a few to include, ilford.

Agfa, Fuji, Ilford, Maco, Rollei.

I wanted first hand from some photogs. Not Wikipedia. That's the first thing they tell you not to use even though they are getting better with sources.

As well as I wanted what the photogs use. Not what I just saw on a website. I need current brands that people are using and people know of. Not just some old random brand that doesn't have any products around.

My students are using Ilford, and once in awhile fuji (black and white )

I use Ilford products.

You could also check bhphoto.com and see what films are actually getting comments from people.

I think you may assume that if it's available, people are using it. When people stop using it, the film rapidly becomes unavailable.

Hello, i have a old 35mm film negative that was exposed, film edge reads Kodak GC 400-6, any ideas what year this is from?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back