Lake Louise

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_3932-01.jpg

Looks great.

Nice shot! When was it taken? I was there a few weeks ago and it was frozen SOLID. :thumbdown:

Of course I'm sure there are multiple lake Louises too. LOL

Nice shot. I love Lake Louise. I canoed across it a few years ago and it was magical.

FYI, Lake Louise is in Banff National Park, in Alberta.

It's a bit crooked but other than that it's a great shot that conveys the cold splendor of the lake.

Oh what a beautiful sight!!! I love how your eye is drawn in by the composition, and that scenic cabin, with the snowcovered red canoes (at least I think that's what they are) is the crowning touch. This looks like another spot where I'd love to get pictures during all the seasons. Thanks for sharing it.

I have photographed this lake many times and it is stunning every time. Usually the highlights are the brilliant turquoise waters punctuated by the bright glaciers on the mountains at the back of the lake. But the clouds and composition of this shot highlight other aspects of the beauty of this place. I'm still a bigger fan of Moraine Lake up the hill from this spot about 15 KM. Nicest vantage point in the Canadian rockies without hiking in my opinion.

That's a great shot.
I love the texture of the trees on the left.

Dani

This is lovely! The composition is what really grabs me. :)

beautiful dreamy shot!
i love the tones and the composition
its almost like a painting... lovely!
thank you for sharing :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back