Large Camera Bag

CHOSEN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello All,

I was wondering if you could recommend a camera bag that I could use to transport all of my camera equipment. The equipment that I'd like to transport in the bag:
Nikon D700 with the MB-D10 battery grip
Nikon 50mm lens
Nikon 105mm lens
Nikon 70-200mm lens
The camera bag (Flipside 300) that I have right now fits everything but just barely...no room to spare.
I plan on buying another lens (Nikon 14-24mm) and there is no way that I'll be able to fit it into my Flipside 300.

Any suggestions?

I think a lowepro dryzone 200. It's even waterproof! I also have one that you can buy. what are the chances?

The lowepro computrekker and computrekker plus are both large bags. I went with the Plus as my "carry it all" bag. I use it to get everything to and from a shoot. While at the shoot, I pack what I need immediately in my thinktankphoto modular harness system for carry around.

The computrekker plus will hold a LOT of gear. It can get pretty heavy, but it has a good harness and waist strap to balance the weight, so it's not bad at all.

You can pick them up on ebay for around $130. That's where I got mine.

There are countless bags that will fit that amount of gear....but choosing a bag is a lot more involved that just choosing the size...
Do you want a backpack style bag, maybe a shoulder style bag or maybe something more like a suitcase that rolls?
Are you going to be flying with the bag? Or travelling in a manor that would require more protection (padding and security) than normal?
I suggest finding a well stocked camera store and seeing a bunch of bags first hand.

I'd recommend looking at some of the Think Tank bags.

I'd recommend getting a hard case like from Pelican.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back